- 2005 graduated with a degree in Sport and Leisure Studies at Waikato University
- 2007 Graduated with a Post graduate Diploma in Sport and exercise Science specialising in Sport Psychology
- 2011 Graduated as a Physiotherapist from Auckland University of Technology
- 2021 Graduated with Post Graduate Certificate in Health Science from Auckland University of Technology
- 2022 Gained full Hand therapy registration
Wendy has a background in both hospital and private practice physiotherapy, including Musculoskeletal, Orthopaedic inpatients and Women’s Health. She started her journey as a Hand Therapy Associate at In Touch Hand Therapy in 2019, and gained her full Hand Therapy registration in 2022. Here she has come to love the new variety and challenges that Hand Therapy brings such as splinting, casting and treating hand injuries. She has a strong interest in sporting related hand injuries.
Wendy grew up in South Africa before moving to New Zealand with her family in 2000. She has always been into sports and fitness. Outside the clinic she enjoys running and cycling. She also loves getting out into the mountains with her husband and two girls.